1. what type of shirts does davewear use?
davewear shirts, of course. check the label! we use high quality fitted t-shirts made of 100% combed cotton. please also check the sizing page.
2. how much is $24.99 canadian in switzerland francs?
there’s lotsa currency converters on the net…. here’s one
3. what’s up with shipping?
davewear exists only on the world wide web. we do not have a store or pickup outlet. our shipper is canada post and shipping charges will appear during checkout, before final purchase. delivery is usually within two weeks. and even though we all hate it, shipping is a necessary evil.
believe this- dave and i don’t make any money on shipping costs.
- within canada – shipping is $9.71 for one shirt plus $1 per additional shirt.
- to the usa – shipping is $11.84 for one shirt plus $2 per additional shirt.
- international – shipping is $16 for one shirt plus $2 per additonal shirt.
****buy 3 or more shirts and shipping is free!****
(well, to north america at least)
4. what is the return/exchange policy?
dave and i want this to be a pleasant experience. if you aren’t satisfied with your shirt, let us know. we will be glad to exchange or refund an item if warranted. simply return it unworn within 30 days- but drop us a line and let us know what’s up. email@example.com
5. do the shirts look exactly like they do on the website?
the shirts look better in real life. we have so many cool slogans that we have just graphically placed the text over the shirts on our site, instead of taking pictures of each individual shirt. this means that the shirt you order may not look exactly like the picture you saw in terms of slogan layout. we have taken great care in ensuring that the slogans actually fit well on the shirts, and yer gonna have to trust us.
6. can i send in an idea for a slogan?
did we miss some? we know we did. if you have one that we don’t, let us know and we can try and make it for you.
7. what are my payment options?
we presently accept visa and mastercard and american express. we were considering “i owe u’s” but dave thought that would be a bad idea.
8. what’s the best way to care for my davewear?
lovingly, of course. the best way to avoid shrinkage and colour fading is to wash in cold with no bleach and hang to dry. a hot dryer is your shirt’s worst enemy. so are moths. and scissors. we can’t recommend putting your shirt in the dryer with moths and scissors. but it’s your shirt- do what you want.
9. can i trust you guys? (safe shopping guarantee)
of course you can, we’re daves! we have all of that fancy encryption, ssl, blah blah safe computer shopping stuff in place. and it all works like it is supposed to. we don’t understand it, but it works.
10. what’s the big deal about being named dave?
if you have to ask you wouldn’t understand. have a nice tony….
11. are you guys actually vancouver stuntmen in real life?